Monday, June 24, 2013

The Lady's Blog Hop #2

Hey guys! I am excited that today I am a host for The Lady's Blog Hop #2! Blog hops are an AWESOME way for both new and experienced bloggers to get out there and build a community of blogger friends! So ladies, please link up! I am looking forward to making some new blog friends today :) Love you all!
Thank you to all who linked up during The Lady's Blog Hop #1.
Welcome to the NEW and improved Bi-Monthly blog hop party
and I am your Co-Host Jessica at Forever Convinced

If you want to meet awesome people and gain followers come and join the party.

I'm the ThirtyThree 80 Lady
 

(You can follow below. Just click on our names!)
Image Map

Are you interested in co-hosting? E-mail your name and blog link to ThirtyThree80(at)gmail(dot)com







Please follow us on Twitter or Pinterest or Google Friend Connect (GFC),like our Facebook Page, or subscribe on our RSS Feed to keep yourself updated on all the latest international giveaways, contests, and freebies on the web.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I love your blog! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award! You can see it here: http://beyondthewell.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/and-then-i-won-a-liebster-award/.

    Thanks for writing some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never participated in a Blog Hop! Thanks for hosting! Hope you had an awesome day today!

    ReplyDelete