Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wildcard Wednesday: I'm a Co-Host!

 Welcome to Wildcard Wednesday!


 

The name of the game is #wildcard 
Stakes: A special PRIZE will be up for grabs the last week of each month
 Your link ups each week are your entries
Example: If you link up your blog, bloglovin and twitter you will have 3 entries each week
Disclaimer: You MUST be following your hosts in order to win


Winner of the June #wildcard {Won A $20 Giftcard of Choice}:

Boone+Owl

Rules of the Game: 
1. Follow all your hosts

Simply Clarke: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Mal Smiles: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
All That Glitters: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter

and co-hosts

Life WIth Amberly and Joe: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Forever Convinced: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter
Thirty. Seven. Four: Blog / Bloglovin / Twitter


2. Grab our button for your post so that others can join in the fun
3. Link up using your Blog URL, Bloglovin' URL & Twitter
4. Visit at least 3 other blogs

5.  TWEET about Wildcard Wednesday using #wildcard 





Now make some new friends :) 






Blog / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. hey! thanks for co-hosting! I'm following via bloglovin. You have a beautiful blog, I'm glad I found you :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! I'm following you on bloglovin' :) I LOVE your blog! I've had so much fun riffling through it and getting to know you a little bit better :)
    Bethany Elyse!
    bethanysblog19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica!! Thank you for co-hosting!! I'm now following you!!

    I was reading your weight loss story...I must say that I certinaly would not say that you were "overweight" to begin with! I know we all have a perception of ourselves that differs from what others see, and I too have struggled with my weight all my life. But, I must say WOW!! You look absolutely AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your success and here's to keeping it off for ever!!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone

    ReplyDelete