Friday, May 30, 2014

A season for everything

In the midst of the two graduate term papers that I have yet to write, I decided to take a break and come and write to you guys on here. This blog carries a special piece of my heart, and I remain thankful for the words of wisdom that the Lord has spoken through me on here.

Lately I have been thinking about how there truly is a season for everything. Just in this past year, so much has happened in my life. The Lord has worked through me in wonderful ways, revealing to me more my identity in Christ. As my first year of graduate school comes to a close, it's amazing to look back and see how faithful the Lord has been in everything.  Whatever the next season of life holds (besides my final year as a graduate student,) I trust that with God on my side, I can conquer anything that He calls me to do. 

What season of life does the Lord have you in? Wherever you are, if you seek Him above everything else, He will meet you there. 

"For everything there is a season,  a time for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die.    A time to plant and a time to harvest."
Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

I love you, Lord.

Love always, Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment