Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cake Batter Blondies! YUM!

Hi beauties! Happy Thursday! I hope that everyone is having an amazing, joy filled week! Never forget that you are God's beautiful child and that HE loves you! 

Today I am excited to share with you a Pinterest-inspired recipe that I made for the youth at my church this week. For those of you who don't know, one of my other favorites things to do in my spare time besides Church ministry and blogging is to BAKE delicious food! I am looking forward to sharing what I bake with you this Holiday season on the blog. 

Today's recipe is Cake Batter Blondies, (recipe via Sally's Baking Addiction!) These things are BOMB, and also simple to make! I know these aren't really "Holiday Inspired" but I just wanted to bake something sprinkles because I am obsessed with them. 
So, let's get to it why don't we?!


Before gathering your ingredients, preheat your oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 11x7 baking pan with cooking spray.       

    Heres what you need:

  •        1 box yellow or vanilla cake mix
  • 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
  • 1 large egg
  • 1/3 -1/2 cup milk (less is better)
  • 1/2 cup sprinkles
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips 

   Mix the first four ingredients together in a large bowl. 



 Add in the sprinkles....BUT before that can we just please take a moment to appreciate how beautiful and fun sprinkles are??!!?!


 ***Moment had*** Okay moving on, NOW add in the sprinkles to the bowl!


And then the white chocolate chips :) 


 Mix it all together, all fancy like (British accent). Okay sorry I know that I'm weird. I'm just going to own it. 


 Pop it in the oven into your 11x7 pan for 25-30 minutes.

....Wah-lah! These things are delicious, quick and easy to make, AND so pretty! You will NOT be disappointed!


post signature

1 comment: