Friday, March 28, 2014

Trust God today {don't give up!}







Hey guys! How are you today?

I've been reading through the book of Mark lately and I am loving it. I've been thinking a lot lately about our 'calling' once we surrender our lives to Christ. Each of us long for a significance and purpose in this life we live, and only Jesus can give us that. Sure we can find significance and purpose in other ways, and they may be fulfilling for a time, but those things that we find on this earth are only temporary. They won't last. Jesus is eternal. Whatever Jesus has called you to do right now in your life, whether that be simply leading a Bible study with a small group of girls, or sharing the gospel with a stranger you have met on the street, follow that calling He has given you. When your struggling with trusting Him today friends, remember how much He loves you and wants the best for you. When your having a hard time believing that He is really good, think about what He did for you on the cross. Who DIES for someone? That is real love. 

This song below by the Newsboys, called 'Live With Abandon,' is one of my absolute favorite songs at the moment. I love the part where they say: 'I'm not looking back, I'm done with that, I want to give you all that I am!,' it is so powerful. When your struggling with trusting Jesus today, listen to this song, and be encouraged. We must live our lives in surrender to the One who gave it all, because He knows us and knows what is better for us always. 

I love you guys!
<3 Jess 








No comments:

Post a Comment