1) Julia and I had so much fun going to our Young Life girl's graduation at their middle school on Tuesday! I can't believe they are on their way to high school! Middle school seems like SO long ago, but I remember my middle school days so clearly! I am so excited for our girls to venture off into high school :)
2) I am graduating college tomorrow! It doesn't feel real as I write this to you guys. Ahhhhh! I can't believe tomorrow I will have my diploma in my hands and I will be officially DONE with my undergraduate degree! I am so thankful for all of the experiences I had throughout college, and how much I was able to learn and grow! God is good. I feel like I have been waiting FOREVER just to get that darn diploma in my hands! ;)
3) Happy almost Fathers day weekend! I am so thankful for my daddy and I love him soooo much! He has always been such a wonderful example to me, and always has helped me in pursuing every single one of my dreams! I seriously don't know what I would do without my dad. My parents are a couple of my best friends! They always have my back. Love you daddy!
(the photo above is over a year ago when I had long hair AND when my hair was brown! I look so different! kinda crazy haha)
4) I painted my nails yesterday a beautiful shade of Essie's plumberry and I am in love! The color goes perfectly with my red graduation dress ;) For some reason it looks pinkish in this picture but it is totally not. It is more of a maroon-ish red. I can't wait to share with you guys the pictures that I will take tomorrow from graduation (lets be real, knowing me there will be a million hehe)
5) Lately, I am loving all of the adorable quote pictures that I find on Pinterest. I found this one and I am in love! I think that Jesus truly calls each of us to "Bloom" wherever we are in life! Sometimes, that is not the easiest thing to do because our circumstances might be overwhelming, but Jesus gives us a peace that goes beyond our circumstances. What do you guys think?
That's all I have for you guys :) I love you guys! I hope you have a beautiful weekend! I am so excited for all of the exciting things I have coming up in the future. Doing anything fun? eventful? I hope it is full of joy with friends and others that you love!