Saturday, September 19, 2015

SURPRISE!

Hi friends!

Okay just kidding I don't actually have a surprise for you... but I do have something that I want to say. It is because the each and every one of YOU why this blog is here. I love connecting with the each of you. I am so thankful for all the lifelong friends that I have made and will continue to make through this blog....You guys are why I do what I do. Also, to be completely vulnerable with you all right now, I am in an extremely awkward phase of life. I just finished graduate school, and I currently am living at home with my parents without a job. I honestly don't really know what is next...but I am not afraid because God tells me in Jeremiah 29:11 that He has plans for my future that are GOOD! I have also been very blessed with some amazing ministry opportunities at my Church so I am very thankful for that. Thank you King Jesus!


ALSO...Please connect with me on social media! I just made a new Instagram page for this blog, (@foreverconvinced), and I am always constantly on snap chat, so follow along with me there (username for snapchat= jessmarmar)! 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!! You have no idea!!!!

Love, Jess

 Please connect with me on my social feeds!
Snap chat: jessmarmar
instagram: foreverconvinced
facebook: Forever Convinced

No comments:

Post a Comment